Comment on page
End the flow
Manage how your responders exit your flow.
Responders might end the flow at different points, depending on the experience you have built for them.
There are a few different ways to end the flow for a responder. Remember that you can choose the behavior for responders that partially complete a flow and then return to it in returning responder behavior.
If you have conditional logic, you may want to end their flow earlier. A common use case for this is when the responder has given you information that disqualifies them for your product or service.
- 1.Create a step that tells the responder that they are not eligible.
- 1.Create conditional logic on the step so that only the disqualified responders see it and make this step finalizing for them.
- 1.(Optional) Add a CTA (like collect email, or a link back to your homepage) so your responder knows where to go next.
- Show them a thank you screen that indicates that the flow is completed. You can configure your confirmation text in Settings > Strings > Confirmation Text
The Settings tab also lets you set behavior for returning responders so you have more control of what happens when responders return back to a partially completed or completed flow.
- Show them a finalizing step