To permit users to make payments to Stripe, add your Stripe account information to your Integrations by clicking Add a credential.... Provide a Publishable Key, and optional Secret Key, found from your Stripe account in the configuration.
The Publishable Key must conform to the following format, depending on Formsort environment:
- Production Key: Your live publishable key. It must start with
- Staging Key: Your test publishable key. It must start with
To enable Stripe payments within your flow, from the Formsort Studio, create a Payment question, and set provider to Stripe. The Studio will then display which environments have Stripe credentials:
If set, the stripe token collected from the user will be charged for either a fixed amount you specify, or a variable amount.
- The answer sent to your integrations will contain the charge ID as
- You will see a matching charge ID in the Payments section of your Stripe account.
If you disable Allow charging the card immediately, a token will be sent as an answer to your integrations, and you must handle charging the user.
- Token ID in your answer integration will appear as
Stripe mock-up in Live Preview
To experience a live test of the integration, deploy your form to the staging or production environments and test the functionality there.