Welcome to Formsort's Quickstart guide. This is an abridged version of Formsort.com/docs so you can get started building your first flow!
Formsort is a product for visionary product teams to make product forms. It's for people who don't want to spend weeks waiting for small changes to go live, who want to make dramatic changes that actually change business outcomes, and who want to own their own outcomes.
Your team uses our online studio (a specialized content management system for forms) to create form content, modify styles, and configure integrations.
We host your fully-branded forms, either on one of your subdomains or embedded in a page on your site.
When responders submit answers, we send the answers to your database directly. Formsort doesn't store the responder's answers*.
Formsort forms are production-ready and intended to integrate into your stack allowing you to manage the full lifecycle of a form from prototyping to high traffic registration flows.
*answers will temporarily be stored to ensure delivery of responses for a few weeks
- Startups looking to get their form flows into market rapidly on infrastructure that will scale with them.
- Growing businesses seeking to optimize their form flows to improve their acquisition costs or conversion rates.
- Large companies who want to build form flows for new business lines without dedicated teams.
- Complex internal workflows that require efficient collection of structured data.
- Companies in regulated industries who wish to safely collect user data and don't want it scattered across providers.
- Ambitious product managers or designers who want to move beyond prototypes of form flows and would like to deploy new ideas to real users.
Once set up, a single, non-technical product or business owner can ship complex form flows without involvement from engineering or design.
Drop us a line on the Intercom chat in your workspace to ask questions, provide feedback, or get technical troubleshooting support!