Learn some of the key terms for parts of the studio.
- “Studio” = where everything gets built. Your organization builds in a workspace in the Studio
- “Flow” = a form. A flow should relate to an experience (i.e. “signup-flow”, “onboarding-flow”)
- “Variant ” = a version of a flow. Variants all should have the same goal, but may have different content/logic as you test out the best experience for your responders (end users of your flow)
- “Group ” = an (optional) way to organize your steps
- “Step” = groups of questions that correspond to a single page in a form flow and help organize glows into discrete groupings
- “Question” = the building blocks that help create the set of information you're collecting from your user.